01 Jun Pratik Gauri wins Times 40 Under 40
A leader shows direction, guides, and inspires many and so it is imperative for them to lead from the front, especially in the current times of monumental challenges and change. In the honor of such individuals, Optimal Media Solutions (OMS) at The Times Group created a platform “TIMES 40 UNDER 40” to identify, encourage and provide recognition to the top 40 brightest young entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators who are under 40 years of age and have been game changers in true sense. The recipients of this recognition belong to various categories like Auto, Retail, Real Estate, Health Care, Ecommerce, FMCG, sports, Entertainment and service Industry to name a few. To recognize these bright minds, a survey was conducted and several entities were assessed. Undoubtedly, the winners fared through an exhaustive criterion and made it to the top 40.
Given the current lockdown situations in multiple states, OMS decided to hold the event virtually, celebrating the most definitive gathering of change-makers and innovators. Renowned Bollywood actor and former Chairman of Film and Television Institute of India, Mr. Anupam Kher, was the Guest of honor. Mr. Kher said “It gives me immense pleasure to have been associated with this platform. It takes a great amount of hard work and determination to become a true leader. Learning about these 40 individuals who have shown exemplary performances and achievements, have truly enriched me. It’s good to see that India of tomorrow is growing, prospering and along the journey inspiring others.”
Here’s the list of all the recipients:
- Dr Leena S, Founder, The Nail Artistry
- Pankaj Bansal, Director, M3M India
- Jacqueline Fernandez, Director, SheRox Life ltd
- Dr. Payal Kanodia, Trustee, M3M Foundation
- Pratik Gauri, Partner and India President, 5th Element Group
- Shikhar Aggarwal, Joint Managing Director, BLS International
- Himanshu Arya , Founder & CEO, Grapes Digital
- Poulomi Roy, Lead Corporate PR at OPPO Mobiles India Private Limited
- Tarun Kumar Bansal, President & Anant Kataria, CEO, Sagacious IP
- Sameer Chaudhary, Barrister & Advocate, Sastra Legal
- Manav Kapur, Executive Director, Steelbird International
- Navdeep Saini, Member, Indian Cricket Team
- Ritika Sharma, Founder & CEO, House of Beauty
- Kanika Gupta Shori , Founder and COO, Square Yards
- Neha Sundesha , Founder and CEO, Seven Hats Consulting
- Sagarika Chakraborty , CEO , IIRIS Pvt. Ltd.
- Nishant Agarwal , Founder, Proctur
- Kapil Rana , Founder and Chairman , Hostbooks Limited
- Abhishek Sinha, Founder, NotJustLex Education LLP
- Pulkit Khurana & Siddharth Sikka, Co – Founders , Battery Smart
- Saikiran Chandha, CEO, Typeset
- Dr. Varun Chaudhary , Managing Director, CG Corp Global
- Dr. Somdutta Singh , Founder and CEO, Assiduus Global
- Sumeet Saurabh, Head – Global Alliances at The Pivotals
- Aseem Garg, CEO & Founder, DCDC Kidney Care
- Paras Budhiraja, Director – Paras Spices & MD – Paras Nutritions
- Sahil Mehta, Founder, St.Botanica (Emmbros Overseas)
- Naim R Siddiqui , Director, Momentum Communications India Pvt. Ltd.
- Archit Goel , Director and CFO, Shri Bajrang Alliance Limited
- Mukul Bansal, Director, Motia Group
- Akshat Malik, Founder & CEO, ClickOnCare
- Vikas sharma, Founder & CMD, Rally Infra Private Limited
- Shivaani Jain, Co -Founder, Once upon a Trunk
- Aakash Vaghela , Founder and MD , Evocus ( AV Organics LLP )
- Dr. Shweta Singh, Founder and CEO, Ennoble IP
- Nishtha Satyam , Deputy Country Representative, UN Women India
- Rhitiman Majumder, Co- Founder & CEO, PICKRR
- Satyan Bhatia , Managing Director, International Marketing Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Anuj Golecha, Co-Founder, V- Cats (Venture Catalyst Pvt Ltd)
- Piyush Sachdeva, Founder & Managing Director, HIGH TIMES SOLUTIONS; Founder & President, WSF & INDIA SPORT
With a prestigious winner line-up like that, Times 40 Under 40 has proved that it is a true celebration of success, upholding achievements and highlighting innovative young people across India. These people have pushed all possible boundaries and continuously sought out ways to make a mark in their respective field of work.
Optimal Media Solutions is driven by proactive and innovative endeavors to infuse a new approach to brand building. Optimal Media Solutions takes pride in recognizing, rewarding and empowering excellence, innovation, best practices and superlative performances in the industry. Times 40 Under 40 is a platform to celebrate success, recognising achievements and highlighting individuals who have excelled in their respective industries. These recipients have pushed boundaries while continuously striving hard to achieve milestones which have motivated and inspired others. The winners of Times 40 Under 40 unanimously believe that this recognition will play a very important role in times to come and motivate them to achieve greater heights.
The virtual event will be aired on TIMES NOW YouTube channel on May 28th and followed by a special episode on ET NOW TV channel in the month of June.
** The represented results are based on shared information. Market Xcel undertook reasonable measures to get complete and accurate information. However, any lapse or concealment of information or any part thereof that would have impacted results in any way is beyond the control of Market Xcel. Hence, we assume no responsibility towards the said. **
Disclaimer: This article has been produced on behalf of the Times 40 Under 40, Optimal Media Solutions initiative by Times Internet’s Spotlight Team.